Friday 23 December 2011

Ozotics 532 over China Glaze Icicle

After being blown away by how Ozotics 532 showed over a plain black polish, I really wanted to see how it showed over a silver foil! So I pulled out my newly acquired China Glaze Icicle. This is two thin coats, which resulted in a lovely base silver foil. The formula's great, easy to apply, and goes on sheer, but it quite buildable.

In the shade:



In the sun:



Then I reached for the Ozotics 532, and waited for the wow...

Er? *head tilt*

Here's two coats of Ozotics 532 in the shade:



And in the sun:



The best picture I could get of the effect (pardon the lack of clean up):



It's extremely subtle, almost non-existent in fact. If you're looking for a high shine, high impact look, then this isn't the one for you! However if you want an extremely subtle holographic effect, then this might be fun.

I don't think I'll be attempting this again - it's obvious that this particular Ozotics is meant to be worn over darker colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment