Thursday 22 December 2011

Ozotics 532 BLEW MY MIND.

This is two coats of Ozotics 532 over Nicole by OPI Razzle Dazzle. This was the first time I've used either, and I was absolutely blown away by the Ozotics. Holy. Crap. If you're in Canada, Ozotics can be found at Harlow & Co.

NOPI Razzle Dazzle was a pretty bog standard black - thin and streaky on coat one, but settling in by coat two. If I wasn't topping this with something else, I'd need three thin coats to make it opaque.

I put two coats of Ozotics 532 on top, mainly because I dinged the first coat. It would have been fine with one I think, but two made it just POP. I need to try this over silver next.

Now onto the goodies. All these can be clicked on to see the original huge size - they're worth it!





3 comments:

  1. lovely! ozotics are probably my fave polish, along with Glitter Gal. looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, for only doing this for a few months, you're really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I'm still learning a lot about how to do this right. It's harder than it looks! All the great nail bloggers out there make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete