Saturday 31 December 2011

Glitter Gal Suede 3D Holo over OPI You Don't Know Jacques

I put this on last night after removing the short-lived silver and glitter mani (which wasn't too bad to remove by the way - I'm guessing because it hadn't had long enough to properly set!).

First I tried OPI's You Don't Know Jacques, which was pretty enough, a deep creamy brown, but I wanted something more on top of it. It looked somewhat similar to the bottle colour of my Glitter Gal Suede 3D holo, so I grabbed that and put one coat on top.

Glitter Gal Suede 3D Holo, a pretty, very subtle and understated creamy brown with just enough shimmer to make it interesting.

Photo 1, in natural light:



Photo 2, indoors with flash:



I think you could even get away with this in a fairly conservative workplace! The shimmer is so subtle, and barely there unless you're in the sun. I have yet to try two coats of this on its own, but I think I'll be doing that very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment