Tuesday 20 December 2011

Models Own Beetlejuice collection - Pinky Brown

Yes, these are all pictures of the same polish. This crazy colour is Pinky Brown, from the Models Own Beetlejuice collection. I painted this late last night, so no sunlight pictures unfortunately.

Taken in my bathroom under normal lights:


Taken in my bathroom under normal lights:


Taken in my kitchen under fluorescent lights:


The colour shifting in this polish is just crazy! It goes from gold to copper to pink to purple as you move your fingers. After coming to work this morning I can definitely say that the effect is more pronounced in the sun!

It's rather sheer, and you really need to shake this polish before applying, but the coats build quickly. I used three thin coats to get the pictures above, and the results were gorgeous. No streaking, no brush marks, and a perfect bubble-free finish. I really love this colour!

Models Own is a UK based company, but I managed to pick these up at Harlow & Co in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment