Saturday 17 December 2011

Another Christmas manicure

Building off of my last Christmas manicure, this one takes it to another level. I wasn't 100% pleased with how this turned out - the white and gold should have been separated I think, and the jewels on the center stripe instead of the outer one. But overall this went ok, considering it's my most complicated look yet! Scotch tape helped keep the lines clean, and a bit of top coat dotted on my nails kept the gems from sliding around.

Sadly, I made a mess out of this on my way out the door and had to take it off :( I didn't have time to redo it, so I had to scrap the whole thing.










Colours:
Clear sparkly base: Sephora by OPI Bare to be Different, Sephora by OPI No-el if I Know
White: China Glaze White on White
Gold: Nicole by OPI Not a Gold Bigger
Red: China Glaze Ruby Pumps
Green: China Glaze Glittering Garland
Topcoat: Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment