Friday 30 December 2011

New Year's Eve-Eve nails

I'd call this a New Year's Eve manicure, but I know myself well enough to realise that this won't last two full days, and that I'll probably regret doing this at all once I try to take it off!

Two coats of Sally Hansen Celeb City topped with two coats of Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie, and one thick coat of Seche Vite on top of it all.

Celeb City applied beautifully as always, easy to use and fully opaque in two coats. Rainbow in the S-Kylie on the other hand - total pain! Getting enough glitter on the brush, then onto the nail, and getting it to not clump was a bother. Plus it really needs two thick coats of SV to make it completely smooth.

Having said that, it's fun and I like it! I'll keep it for a few hours anyway.


Indoors:




Natural light:

No comments:

Post a Comment