Thursday 29 December 2011

Deborah Lippmann - Glamorous Life

Woke up this morning with an urge to paint my nails a pale neutral pink/beige type colour. Looked through my collection of about 100 polishes and realised I had not a single one in that particular range! Lots of reds, tons of blues and purples, whites, blacks, NO pinks or beige! The closest I had was Deborah Lippmann's Glamorous Life, so off I went.

In sun:




And in the shade:




A beautiful colour, a nightmare to apply. Bubbly, streaky, brush-strokey agony. But oh what an amazing colour. This is three coats of extreme frustration, super slow application with just the right amount of polish. I'll have to keep practicing to try and get this stuff on just right because it's just so pretty, but I'm wavering on if it's worth the bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment