Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year's Eve nails - maybe?

I wanted something simple and pink this morning, so I went with Sally Hansen Champagne Toast. It's a sheer pink polish with iridescent silvery shimmer. This was easy enough to work with, but the frosty tone meant that brush strokes were going to be an issue. I had a bit of that, but it wasn't excessive. I didn't get any bubbling or notice any other issues with the formula itself.

Even with three thin coats you can still see my nails underneath, showing just how sheer this polish is. I could have made it opaque in four or five coats I suppose, but I kind of liked how it looked here so I didn't bother.

Natural light:




Indoors, no flash:




Indoors, flash:



I quite like this, and the name fits the occasion. I'm not sure if it'll last the entire day, but for now I'm happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment