Tuesday 31 January 2012

Deborah Lippmann: The Stripper To Go. An Experiment.

A while ago, I had a chance to test out one packet of Deborah Lippmann's The Stripper to Go (for go-go girls), and posted the results here. Thanks to Nail Polish Canada, I now have in my possession five additional samples and I'm really looking forward to playing with them!

The experiment:

See how far The Stripper to Go can go on various polishes including cremes, jellies, shimmers, and glitters.

The Rules:

1) Polish must be worn for a minimum of 24 hours to allow for complete curing.
2) The same base and topcoat will be worn for all manicures
3) The same procedure will be used for all fingers/manicures: apply the mitt, rub, and hope for the best!

I'll post the results as they happen over the next several days.

The hardest part of this whole experiment may be going an entire day with a creme polish on my nails without adding any flakies or glitters!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment