Saturday 14 January 2012

Layering fun with Ozotics 532

I've been in the mood to try layering lately, and today's the first day all week I've had the time and the sunlight to properly show it!

This is China Glaze Frostbite, a lovely blue I picked up a while ago and have never used, topped with Ozotics 532, and then Finger Paints Motley.

First, Frostbite on its own. This is such a beautiful, clean deep blue! I absolutely love it. The formula is perfect, not too runny, not too thick, and applies nicely in two coats, though it's still got visible nail line. This wasn't a concern for me as I was going to layer it anyway. If you're wearing this on its own, a third coat would probably be a good idea!



The flakies didn't turn out the way I wanted them to at all, they're almost invisible. I should have used a contrasting flakie like Twisted instead. But I absolutely LOVE how the Ozotics 532 looks layered over this great blue polish!



Close up shot: Click for massive sparkly goodness!



China Glaze is available all over the place, including Sally Beauty online. Finger Paints flakies available from your local Sally Beauty only.

Ozotics is a bit harder to get hold of for us North American types. I got mine at Harlow & Co.

3 comments:

  1. Oh god, I think I just stared at that sparkle for a solid 5 minutes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome isn't it? So glad I picked up that Ozotics!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Barber razor kit and Vintage barber razor. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete