Tuesday 24 January 2012

Techno Beat by Dare to Wear

A.K.A. GLITTER BOMB





From left to right this is:

1 coat over white

1 coat over pink

1 coat over black

3 coats on a bare nail

I picked this up on a whim during my last order at Nail Polish Canada, and was absolutely floored when it arrived. This thing is so absolutely PACKED with glitter in a pink jelly base. Holo glitter, bar glitter, teeny tiny micro glitter.. you name it, this has it!

For all that glitter, it's surprisingly not goopy and relatively easy to apply. You have to do some coaxing to get an even coat, but it's not that bad. It builds quickly on its own to completely opaque, and is absolutely dazzling in the sun. It's so girly, so candy shop pink that it makes me want to squeal when I look at it (and believe me, I am NOT the squealing type!).

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is soooo pretty!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed a warning, I'm almost blind you know!? ;oD This is great, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL it's pretty sparkly! I'm dying for a chance to wear it alone, but I just got some Lynnderellas in. Oh woe is me!

      Delete
  3. Wow, the amount of glitter in there is crazy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete