Sunday 29 January 2012

Lynnderella - Connect the Dots

These are just some quick and dirty shots of today's manicure: Jacob Haute Couture with Lynnderella Connect the Dots.

The base coat:



Jacob Haute Couture, available in store and online. As of this posting (January 29, 2012) these are on sale for $3 a bottle. Not a bad deal!


The glitter:





Lynnderella Connect the Dots, available exclusively at shop.llarowe.com. Currently out of stock, but due to be re-stocked in February.

In the sun:



In the shade:



This is two coats of Haute Couture followed by two coats of Connect the Dots, then two coats of Seche Vite to smooth it out. Like most chunky glitters, this was a bit thick to apply and took some work to smooth out.

I found it rather hard to work with, and getting the super neat "lines and big dots" effect was tough. I found myself fishing for the bar glitter without much success, and what glitter I did get out tended to clump a fair bit.

Having said that, I think this one just takes practice to apply. I'll keep trying because I love the way it looks, even with less than ideal application.

Buy again? Probably not. I'll be happy with my one bottle for quite some time.

1 comment:

  1. I love this Jacob polish! Canada only though? Sadness :\

    ReplyDelete