Friday 6 January 2012

Polish Storage

I hit up IKEA the other day on a hunt for cheap polish storage, and I struck gold!

The Samla series is absolutely perfect - not too tall, with lids for easy stacking. There are optional clips and dividers too! I ended up grabbing four of each of the smallest and the medium sized bins with matching lids.

Small bin

This is my new, unswatched polish holding bin.

Side:


Top:


There's 27 bottles in that bin right now, and it would easily hold a few more.

Medium bin

Once polishes are swatched, I put them into the larger bins arranged by type.

Side:


Top:


This particular bin is holding 61 bottles of polish with plenty of room for growth.

I'm not entirely sold on the medium bins yet - I may go back and pick up half a dozen more small bins instead. But at $1.49 per bin, I'm not exactly worried about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment