Thursday, 29 March 2012

Today's NOTD: China Glaze Riveting take 2: Shiny with a gold shredded glitter tip!

I am absolutely in love with China Glaze Riveting from The Hunger Games collection! I didn't want to take it off when I got home last night, but I did want to switch it up a bit, so I hauled out American Apparel Meteor Shower (a shredded gold glitter) and sponged it over the tips, then topped the whole thing with a coat of Gelous and OPI Rapidry Topcoat to bring the shine back out in Riveting. Here are the results! Two pictures because the colour changes quite a bit depending on the angle of the light.






I absolutely love how the gold glitter complements the gold shimmer in Riveting. It just all glows!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!! So beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really nice! meteor shower is one of my favorite layering topcoats! i love how random the shards are, and it's very unique compared to typical flakie polishes :D

    ReplyDelete