Tuesday 6 March 2012

Poshe Topcoat Challenge: Day 1

This week's contender is Poshe! A bit of an underdog. Loved by some, but I hadn't heard of it til I saw it at my local Sally Beauty. Retails for ~$7




The methodology:

I cleaned and buffed my nails, then applied three thin coats of Hits No Olimpo in Dioniso. This is a great sparkly purple linear holographic polish, and something I figured I could stand looking at for almost a week.

Application was quick and easy - this topcoat is not as thick as Seche Vite, nor does it smell quite as bad. The shine factor's definitely there, and it dries very quickly!

Here are my nails right after I finished applying Poshe:

Left hand:


Right hand:


Side note: isn't that purple linear holo fantastic? I LOVE the way it looks!

Now we wait and see how this goes...

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm wearing Dionisio right now with Poshe topcoat too! So far three days without so much as a single chip, although a bit of tip wear. I must admit, I used to be a die hard Seche Vite fan, but recently we've had a love hate relationship. The first half of the bottle works great, the second half is a bit hit or miss. Thick and hard to get out of the bottle. Can't wait to see how your topcoat challenge goes :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an awesome colour isn't it :)

      I go through a TON of seche restore with my SV :/ It goops up SO FAST.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, use Seche Vite Restore! THE best thinner for all polished I think. You'll not have anymore problems with the "second half" of your topcoat.

    ReplyDelete