Friday 16 March 2012

Oddities

Before I was a polish addict, I was a hardcore BPAL addict. While picking out a few bottles of perfume for my trip this week, I came across this in the hidden corner of one of my boxes:



I must have gotten this as a free sample ages ago when they first released them and never looked at it again. I'd honestly forgotten all about it!

As it's never even been cracked, it must be in pretty good shape! I'm going to have to swatch this later when I get done with my Seche Vite topcoat challenge.

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to let us know what you think of BPAL's nail lacquer... I'm crazy about their perfume oils, but despite my love of lacquer I've never tried their polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm probably going to test it out today, once I've had my morning dose of coffee :)

      Delete